Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Ancient Fire Roundup June 7th, 2011

With my announcement last Monday that I would be shifting gears and that my writing would be showing up in some new places it makes sense that I periodically share where I have been and what you might find around the web. Here are last week’s highlights.

The Unreserved

Review of Craggy Range New Zealand Chardonnay

Review of Valley of the Moon Sonoma Zinfandel

Speaking at the WineMaker Magazine Annual Conference – I had to great honor being able to share my tips for making award winning red wine at the conference.

WineMaker Magazine

Last week saw my first post from WineMaker Magazine’s blog. I recapped my experience at the annual conference held in late May in Santa Barbara, CA. I was introduced with a new bio at their site which might make for a great read for new visitors to the Ancient Fire Wine blog.

Ancient Fire Wine Blog

Strawberry Wine Revisited – I had more requests for tips and the recipe for our award-winning strawberry wine and I love to share!

Santa Barbara Food & Drink Guerilla Style - The first day in Santa Barbara before the WineMaker Magazine Conference was action packed with lots of food & drink!

Happy National Cancer Survivor Day! - The first Sunday in June is a special day for me as a cancer survivor. See how I spent it and am spreading the word about the fight against cancer. Please support Frosting For The Cause.

Tasting in Los Olivos – More food & drink from the Santa Barbara area

Cheers!

Jason

1 comment:

Kim - Liv Life said...

congrats on the new ventures!! It's so wonderful to see someone follow their passion!