Wednesday, February 8, 2012

More Winter Photos From The Finger Lakes

The response to my photo post yesterday was much larger than I had imagined. Here are a few more. Give the people what they want!

( It looks a bit ominous, but it was just late in the day. )

( These gnarly trunks on the Wagner balcony drew my eye. )

( I love how the setting sun reflects in the window. )

( Empty tanks in the off season. Seems like such a crime! )

( Anyone have a straw? Can't miss this when entering Swedish Hill. )

( We saw a book about FLX winery dogs, but this was the friendliest winery animal we met. Mama Kitty at Knapp. )

( After hearing Laura Wagner Lee, co-owner of Wagner, talk about pub nights on the deck I couldn't help but think of how off far summer seems right now. )

( How could you not want to be here? West side of Cayuga Lake at Thirsty Owl. )

Cheers!

Jason

No comments: