Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Where In The World Am I?

Dear Readers,

It's been almost 3 weeks since my last post, which is a pretty unusual break for me. So where in the world am I and what I have been up to? Well I'm not in an exotic or undisclosed location, and I certainly haven't been writing!

A confluence of person and professional circumstances have precipitated this break. It is my sincere desire to get back on track when time permits, but I don't know when that will be yet. The time away has offered little opportunity in the way of reflection, but I have had dalliances with how my personal beverage hobbies (making all manner of stuff, sensory exercises, competitions, travel to experience new & interesting beverages) align with content I could share with you. This could mean additional changes in frequency and the types of subjects I share here. I figure that would be a good thing, whenever it occurs.

In the meantime please enjoy the writings of a few food & beverage bloggers that I frequently enjoy.

The Passionate Foodie
The Wine Zag
1 Wine Dude
New York Cork Report

Cheers!

Jason

No comments: