- I am going to meet lots of people with faces and names that I will struggle to remember.
- I will get a first-hand understanding of the “style” of many wine bloggers whom I only know online.
- I will taste a lot of wine.
- I will make some new and unexpected connections.
- The information and tips will come at me fast and furious, and what I do retain will give me lots of inspiration for projects when I get home.
- I won’t sleep enough and will come home needing a vacation from my vacation.
- I will get to experience an area of Virginia that has changed a lot since I was last there as a kid.
- I will laugh a lot, both before and after I taste a lot of wine!
Are you going to the Wine Bloggers Conference? If so, what are you expecting? Do you have any tips on how to take it all in? Drop a comment to share your WBC excitement.